DIMENSION4L episode 1 DIMENSION4L episode 1

This feels like a story with a lot of potential to grow. I enjoy the art style and the animation looks very fluid, never stiff or inhuman. The music adds a lot, without ever being distracting, which I appreciate.
I think that if you keep working on this as a series, people (including me) are really going to enjoy it.

xxromantique responds:

Thanks dude! I'll definitely keep working on this. :)

Stickman Tournament Stickman Tournament

This isn't bad for your first animation (on this site at least), and I like the creativity behind the abilities of the various stick figures you've created. However, there are a few things you should work on. For one, this absolutely needs sound effects. You'd be surprised at how much adding a punch sound can increase the perceived power of the impact on the various hits. I also don't really like how the music just plays over top the whole time, maybe if you cut it out during the sections where the bracket is shown it would be better. Another problem is that all the action happens in a small white rectangle with no surroundings or scenery, where the edges are finite. Try creating a larger room for the stick figures to fight in, with platforms and whatnot, and then move the camera to where the action is.
I'm not an animator, so I can't tell you how to do all this. You're going to have to figure it out on your own through a lot of trial and error. You do have one amazing resource in the tutorials animator Hyun has created, and I highly recommend looking him up on Youtube and learning everything you can from him. This is a good start; if you stick with it you could really make something amazing.

DezeAnanas responds:

Thank you for your tips! However I notify you very late... By now I have a Youtube channel "DezeAnanas" where I upload my animations. Could you tell me if I improved?

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

This is beautiful, and I would love to see it as a feature length film. Bravo, truly.

Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011 Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011

The end gave me the shivers. Absolutely amazing!

A-Hole in Time A-Hole in Time

Dude, that was hilarious! Kind of saw the ending coming though...